Osceola is quickly becoming the destination city for new families, travelers and businesses in Southern Iowa. As a growing community, this Clarke County city is an ideal location with business development opportunities for new and expanding companies to lay a foundation.
The E. Eddy Saylor Industrial Park is situated just south of US Highway 34 in Osceola, offering about 104 acres available for locating or expanding businesses. Shovel-ready with infrastructure already in place, available lots can accommodate nearly any industry for roughly one third of the price you’d pay in Des Moines.
Named in honor of Everett Eddy Saylor, a lifelong Osceola resident who founded Saylor Realty and was responsible for drawing industry to Osceola. Mr. Saylor’s passion for economic development led him to neighboring states to pitch Iowa to prospective industries.
Business development opportunities in E. Eddy Saylor Industrial Park include:
- Highway 34 access and less than one-half mile from the Interstate 35 interchange
- Only 34 miles south of West Des Moines
- Osceola is an Amtrak Train stop with a newly renovated Depot building
- Several incentives offered in this new industrial park
- The Osceola Municipal Airport, with its 4,000 ft runway, provides quick access to Southern Iowa
- Clarke County became the 7th community in the state – 30th in the nation – to earn a Connected Community certification for broadband supported technologies. Fiber Optic Cable is available in the Park
- Clarke County is also designated as a Skilled Iowa Initiative community, drawing skilled workers to local businesses
- Osceola has seen positive growth in both population and workforce over the last 10 years with continued growth projected for the future
Whether you’re looking for business opportunities, expanding your existing business, or looking to establish a new business in a growing community, Osceola Iowa is the place to be! A hub of the most traveled highways and railways, an untapped resource of skilled workers, perfect for commuters or those looking to set up residency, Osceola will set your business up for long-term success!
For further information, please contact Clarke County Development Corporation, Bill Trickey or Elizabeth Simpson at email@example.com or call (641) 342-2944.