- Osceola Building Incentive Program Boosts New Home Construction and is Ready for More. More About Business Development in Clarke County, Iowa →
- With Clarke County Unemployment Down, Local Manufacturers Get Creative to Hire More About Business Development in Clarke County, Iowa →
- Shop with a Cop Focused on Giving and Overcoming COVID Challenges More About Business Development in Clarke County, Iowa →
- Clarke County Public Health and Emergency Management: “Sign up for COVID-19 Vaccine Alerts” More About Health & Wellness in Clarke County, Iowa →
- COVID-19 Vaccine Arrives In Clarke County More About Health & Wellness in Clarke County, Iowa →
- Osceola’s New Trail System Connector Ties Safe Routes to Family Fun More About Health & Wellness in Clarke County, Iowa →
- Clarke Elementary Students See Ag Advantages in the Classroom and Beyond More About Clarke County Schools →
- Clarke Schools Taking Proactive Tech Measures for Potential Return to Virtual Learning More About Clarke County Schools →
- Clarke Elementary Calling On Community for Playground Fundraising Help More About Clarke County Schools →
- 2020 Challenges Motivate Osceola Water Works Team For 2021 Progress More About The City of Osceola →
- Lakeside Casino and OCMS Join to Bring ‘Holiday Giving Trees’ to Osceola More About The City of Osceola →
- Osceola Water Works Researching Plans for Improved Water Quality More About The City of Osceola →
What is ClarkeCountyLife.com?
For those of us that live in Clarke County, Iowa, we know life here is unlike living anywhere else in the Midwest or beyond. From unique business opportunities to family fun, events, and recreation, Clarke County can be the key to an exciting and rewarding future. And we want to tell the rest of the world about it.
In the spring of 2015, The Clarke County Development Corporation (CCDC), The Clarke County Board of Supervisors, The Clarke Community School Board, The Osceola City Council, along with business leaders from around the community joined in an effort to provide a truly community-focused news and information resource. It’s our mission to develop interest in Clarke County, Iowa for businesses and residents alike. ClarkeCountyLife.com pulls the most current news and resources from all of the cooperating entities as well as our friends and neighbors to provide a “One-Stop-Shop” for news and information on Clarke County, Iowa, The City of Osceola, and the surrounding communities.
More than mere highlights, more than hearsay, the news within ClarkeCountyLife.com comes directly from those that make the news. They manage the businesses, the community, engage in the lifestyle, and provide value to all of Clarke County. We welcome you to the site and encourage you to provide your own updates. We want to build a positive and helpful resource for all interested in life in Clarke County, Iowa.
Looking for a quick snapshot of the latest census report for Clarke County, Iowa? Click here.
We bet you have some great news about Clarke County, Iowa and we want you to help us share it.
Click on the button above to submit your own news about life in Clarke County. We'd like to hear about business, special events, success stories for you, your friends and family, and more!
We’re Proud of The Schools in Clarke County, Iowa
Clarke Community School District:
The mission of the Clarke Community School District is to empower students to be life-long learners and to embrace the challenges of a changing world.
Clarke Community School District is a progressive district striving for educational excellence through involvement of students, families, school staff, and the community
For more about Clarke Community Schools, please click here.
Murray Community School District:
The Murray Community School District is located Murray, Iowa on the west edge of Clarke County. Murray schools boast a small, but diverse student population of just over 200 from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
The Mission of the Murray Community School District is to provide a positive, safe and orderly learning environment in which all of our students can work toward achievement of their full social, physical, emotional, and cognitive potentials. We can do this through the cooperation of parents and guardians at home, school officials, and our community.
For more about Murray Community Schools, please click here.