Water is a major concern for communities across Iowa. With little to no significant rain in the forecast, on top of a third year of below-normal rainfall, drought conditions continue to worsen.
While the Osceola Water Works Board of Trustees and Water Works Team have increased water conservation efforts to SECTION 3 – WATER EMERGENCY, they’re also bringing city officials and those who know the most current conditions of Osceola’s water supply together to have an open “Town Hall Discussion” on the state of Osceola’s water.
WE HOPE ALL CONCERNED CITIZENS WILL ATTEND.
CLARKE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS EVENT CENTER
2070 W McLane St, Osceola, IA 50213
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26th, 2023
7:00pm – 8:30pm
- UPDATES ON WEST LAKE WATER LEVELS
- WATER CONSERVATION PLANS
- RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL WATER CONSERVATION TIPS
- FUTURE WATER ACCESS STRATEGIES
- CLARKE COUNTY RESERVOIR UPDATES
- HELPFUL COMMUNITY CONVERSATIONS
- QUESTION & ANSWER PERIOD
Who will be on the Town Hall panel
- Osceola Water Works Board of Trustees Representatives
- Osceola Water Works Superintendent
- City of Osceola – City Administrator /City Council Representatives
- Clarke County Reservoir Commission Representatives
- Clarke County Development Corporation Representatives