In order to achieve proper social distancing and safeguard our at-risk population, the Groceries to Go Program offers free delivery services for those ordering groceries online.
Thanks to a grant we are able to provide this service.
Eligibility for service:
- High-risk population
- Reside in Clarke County
- Screened, healthy volunteers
- Free grocery delivery for essential items
- Order by 1:00pm to receive next day delivery
- Deliveries made on TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS between 10:00am – 2:00pm
- One delivery per household per week
*Orders with excessive products (hoarding) will not be accommodated.
How to request for services:
- Orders for groceries due by 1:00pm on MONDAYS and WEDNESDAYS
- Notify us by email @ [email protected] or by phone @ (641)206-9106 with your essential grocery list
- Give name, phone number, address and high-risk category
- List of essential items needed from local grocery store (*some items may not be deemed necessary)
- Deliveries will be made TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS between 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Clients must be home at time of delivery
- Deliveries are left at the door
*Free delivery is made possible by Fleet Side Ford of Osceola for their donation of a vehicle to deliver these groceries to our community.
*We ask that those who do not fall under the high-risk category not utilize the program. Participation may be discontinued for failure to follow all guidelines.